Terms and conditions
- We will provide your chosen package option for your event, and we require a £100 deposit upon booking our services. With the remaining balance becoming payable 7 days before your event.
- When booking our services you agree that images taken at your event can be used on social media and for marketing purposes. (If this is not acceptable then do let us know).
- To comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) legislation, we have to make our clients aware that all / any details that you have shared with us are kept secure and for our own purposes only. This information can only be accessed by ourselves and is in no way shared with any third parties.
- We require a minimum 6×5 meters of clear floor space for our equipment and accessories, as well as access to a mains power supply. It is your responsibility to check with the venue that there is adequate space for us to set up.
- We aim to arrive at the venue 1hr 30min before your event starts. If we encounter difficulties with equipment and have a delayed start, then your time booked will commence once fully operational.
- If we are expected / required to set the booth up earlier than our usual 90mins and then return later to begin your booking, a dormant hours fee will be applied to your final invoice. In instances like these it is the clients responsibility to make us aware before the 7 day payment cut-off.
- In the unlikely event of a printer fault, we will continue to encourage guests to use the booth and to write in the album (if part of your deal). The pictures will be printed after the event, with a copy for you to fill the album being posted to you. A second copy of all the images will also be supplied with stamped envelopes at our expense.
- We cannot be held liable for delays outside of our control, i.e. venue difficulties (no access on arrival), over running speeches etc. In the event of traffic problems or vehicle break downs, time added to the end or a pro rata refund will be given.
- We take pride in engaging with guests and encouraging the fun use of the facilities and props, if we feel that they are not being treated respectfully, or in the manner for which they are designed, we will close the equipment until it can be used appropriately. Alcohol or Soft drinks are NOT permitted within the booth at any time.
- We will not tolerate any intimidating behaviour, if this occurs we will stop the use of the equipment and dismantle it with no refund.
- If you wish to cancel a booking, the deposit of £100 is non-refundable.
- The outstanding balance must be paid 7 days before the date of the booking, the final payment due by date is shown on the deposit invoice.
- If the balance is not cleared by the date on the invoice the £100 deposit will not be refunded and the date will become available for another customer.